12Blog.org is a website from which everyone can benefit, including those in communities, companies, groups and organizations. By ticking the box below you agree that you fall into one of these groups.
Hereunder is a list of terms and conditions, which control use of the 12Blogs.org website and all that is available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, 12Blog.org sites. The Website is owned and operated by 12Blog.org. (“12Blog”). Should you agree to accept the Website, it should be with the understanding that you do so without modification of any of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by 12Blog (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before attempting to use the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you automatically agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Not agreeing to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, denies you access to the Website or the use of any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by 12Blog, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your12Blog.org Account and Site. Should you create a blog on the Website, not only are you responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog but you are also responsible for everything that occurs under the account, including any actions taken in connection with the blog. 12Blog reserves the right to protect itself from liability by changing or removing any Keywords you describe or assign to your blog in a manner which is considered misleading or unlawful or with the intention of trading on the name or reputation of others. You must immediately let12Blog know of any unauthorized use of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security since 12Blog will not accept liability should you fail to do so.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you or a third party with your permission post material or make material available through the website, all such content is strictly your responsibility, including any harm that might arise from such content regardless of whether that content takes the form of text, graphics, audio file or computer software. By making Content available, you indicate that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing):
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by 12Blog or otherwise.
Submitting Content to 12Blog for placement on your Website, means that you give 12Blog complete freedom to reproduce, adjust and publish the Content strictly for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. 12Blog will do everything possible to remove your deleted Content from the Website, but you must understand that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
. Though not obligated to, 12Blog would be within their rights to remove any content that they deem to be offensive or in violation of 12Blog’s policy. Without any obligation to refund any amounts that has been paid, 12Blog also have the right, for any reason they find necessary, to block any individual from using the website
3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium ‘Bronze, Silver and Gold’ paid services such as extra storage, Premium themes and plugins, Custom Website, or Platinum Packages are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay 12Blog the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (the payment terms for VIP hosting are described below). Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
4. VIP Services.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for Premium account you agree to pay 12Blog the fees indicated in exchange for the services. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Premium account is established. Premium accounts can be canceled by you at anytime.
- Fees For Freelancing Services:
Custom services such as Graphic Designing, Website Content Editing, Website Designing, SEO and PPC services are to be paid for by any user who desires to hire our freelancer. User agrees to bear the cost as indicated in the particular service. And by clicking the “Pay with PayPal Button”, the user agrees to pay 12Blog the amount as stated in the service charge.
12Blog promises to give user the best of its service. We may at a time request some information from the user depending on the service he requires, for example graphic designing may require some images from the user or additional funds to purchase the ideal image a user requires for his/her job. The user understands that he/she will have to work hand in hand with 12Blog freelancers to ensure accuracy in his/her expectation or specification.
- Support. Premium accounts include access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by 12Blog to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Premium account. “Priority” means that support for Premium account customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free 12Blog.org blogging services. All Premium account support will be provided in accordance with 12Blog Premium practices, procedures and policies. Premium account also includes the ability for premium subscriber to have access to contact other members whom they are authorized to send messages to by sending personal messages either by seeking help with their website or for communication and friendship purpose.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. 12Blog is not aware of the content of material posted on the website and as a result cannot be held responsible for the use or effects of such content. 12Blog’s operation of the website does not mean that 12Blog supports the material posted nor does it suggest that 12Blog agrees with or refutes any claims made through such material. It is strictly up to you to protect your computer systems against viruses, worms and other destructive content. Apart from technical mistakes, typographical errors, etc., the website may contain content that is indecent and distasteful. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. 12Blog disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. Many non-12Blog websites and webpages are linked to 12 Blog and vice versa. We cannot be aware of all the material made available through those websites and webpages and as such, cannot be held responsible for their content or use. Being linked to those websites or webpages does not mean that 12Blog represents or approves them. It is you responsibility to protect your computer systems agains viruses, worms, etc. 12Blog does not accept responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-12Blog websites and webpages
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. 12Blog believes that it is important to respect each other’s intellectual property rights. Consequently, 12Blog encourages you to inform them if you believe that there is material located on or linked to by 12Blog.org that infringes your copyright. 12Blog promises to respond to all such complaints and if necessary to remove the offensive material or disable all links to the offensive material. Any visitor who may infringe and continues to infringe the copyrights or other intellectual propery rights of 12Blog or others may face termination by 12Blog or may be denied access to and use of the Website. 12Blog will not be obligated to refund any amounts previously paid.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from 12Blog to you any 12Blog or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with 12Blog. 12Blog, 12Blog.org, the 12Blog.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with 12Blog.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of 12Blog or 12Blog’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any 12Blog or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. 12Blog reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Should you use or access the Website subsequent to the posting of any changes to thie Agreement indicates that you accept those changes. 12Blog may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. 12Blog may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your 12Blog.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium account, such account can only be terminated by 12Blog if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from 12Blog’s notice to you thereof; provided that, 12Blog can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. 12Blog and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither 12Blog nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will 12Blog, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to 12Blog under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. 12Blog shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 12Blog, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between 12Blog and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of 12Blog, or by the posting by 12Blog of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; 12Blog may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.